- Performs diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic skin and nail diseases.
- Provides recommendations for disease prevention and skin care for adults and children from 7 years of age.
- Advises patients with Acne vulgaris, Acne rosacea, infections and allergic diseases.
- Diagnoses skin formations using dermatoscopy.
- If necessary, skin biopsy, cryodestruction of formations and electrocoagulation are performed.
- Performs PRF injections.
• Member of the European Academy of Dermatovenereology.
• Member of the Latvian Society of Dermatovenereologists.
• Member of the Latvian Association of Dermatovenereologists.
Provides paid and paid services of insurance companies.