Provides counseling for chronic diseases, including cardiovascular diseases, gastrointestinal diseases, metabolic diseases, oncological diseases, etc. cases. Provides recommendations for weight correction in both overweight and underweight. Advises on healthy eating and lifestyle for health maintenance and disease prevention.
Member of the Latvian Association of Diet and Nutrition Specialists (LDUSA)
• Since 2022 - nutritionist at the Anti-Aging Institute branch of the Veselības centrs 4 (Health Center 4)
• 2022 - graduated from Riga Stradins University, obtaining a bachelor's degree in health care and a professional qualification of a nutritionist
- Provides consultations,
- dynamic monitoring and treatment of skin, hair and nail diseases in both children and adults.
- Provides recommendations for disease prevention and skin care.
- Particular interest and education in the diagnosis of benign and malignant skin lesions.
Regularly updates knowledge and gives lectures at local and international conferences and congresses.
Provides both private and insurance company paid services. Communicates with patients in latvian, russian and english language.
- 2012. Professional Exchange in the Department of Dermatology at “Clinical Hospital Center Rijeka”, Croatia
- 2014 Doctor’s degree (MD) at Riga Stradiņš University, Faculty of Medicine
- 2014 Professional Exchange in the Department of Dermatology - rheumatology at “Le Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Dijon-Bourgogne”, France;
- 2015-2017 Resident dermatologist at “Derma Clinic Riga”
- 2015-2019 Assistant place executor at “Riga Stradiņš University” Department of Infectology and Dermatology;
- 2016 Cardiff University: An Introduction to Dermoscopy course
- 2014-2017 University of Latvia Dermatovenereology Residency Program
- 2017 Erasmus + exchange to Department of Dermatology and Venereology, University Hospital in Skåne, Sweden
- 2017- 2021 Doctoral studies at Riga Stradiņš University
- 2017-2022 Board certified dermatovenereologist at “Derma Clinic Riga”
- Since 2019 Assistant place executor at “Riga Stradiņš University” Department of Dermatology and Venereology
- Since 2020 Board certified dermatovenereologist at “Saldus Medicinas centrs” 2021 Riga Stradiņš University Research School for Young Lecturers
- Since 2021. Board member of Latvian Association of Dermatovenereologists Since 2017.
- Member of Latvian Association of Dermatovenereologists;
- Since 2016. Member of European Association of Dermato Oncology (EADO);
- Since 2016. Member of European Nail Society (ENS)
- Since 2015. Junior member of European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology;
- Since 2014. Member of International Dermoscopy Society;
- Certificate for the Best presentation at 16th Baltic Association of Dermatovenereologists Congress (Riga, Latvia, year 2020);
- Michael Hornstein Memorial Scholarship at 24th EADV Congress (Copenhagen, Denmark, year 2015);
- International Dermoscopy Society Travel Grant at 4th World Congress of Dermoscopy; (Vienna, Austria, year 2015)
The PhD topic – diagnostics and treatment of early stage squamous cell carcinoma of the skin.
Provides consultations, carries out skin diagnosis and treatment, and makes an individual plan for adults and teenagers from the age of 12, in close cooperation with dermatologists. Provides treatment and care for problematic skin, therapeutic skin cleansing, chemical peels (AHA, BHA), post-peeling rehabilitation, anti-age treatments, micro-needling mesotherapy, classic mesotherapy, biorevitalisation, bioreparation, and hardware procedures (diamond microdermabrasion, mesoporation, ultrasound peeling, sonophoresis, radiofrequency, oxygen therapy, DermOxy, OxyGeneo), laser hair removal (AlmaLasers Soprano Titanium), performs PRF injections.
Provides the services paid by insurance companies and fee-based services.
- Performs diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic skin and nail diseases.
- Provides recommendations for disease prevention and skin care for adults and children from 7 years of age.
- Advises patients with Acne vulgaris, Acne rosacea, infections and allergic diseases.
- Diagnoses skin formations using dermatoscopy.
- If necessary, skin biopsy, cryodestruction of formations and electrocoagulation are performed.
- Performs PRF injections.
• Member of the European Academy of Dermatovenereology.
• Member of the Latvian Society of Dermatovenereologists.
• Member of the Latvian Association of Dermatovenereologists.
Provides paid and paid services of insurance companies.
Provides consultations on facial skin and body care, develops an individual plan for face and/or body care.
Using the latest technologies, solves various aesthetic body problems (cellulite, loss of tone and elasticity, shape correction), and also performs laser hair removal for both women and men.
Offers various cosmetological procedures for the face (various facial cleansing procedures, mesotherapy, ultrasound, chemical peelings, PRX-T33 peeling, radio frequency, anti-age facial treatments, etc.)
- Since 2023 - beautician, body aesthetics specialist at the "Veselības centrs 4" (Health center 4) branch - Anti-Aging Institute
- 2022 - beauty care specialist at the Skin-Pro laser epilation and cosmetology center
- 2022 - beautician's practice at the Grand Lumeni laser epilation and cosmetology center
- 2022 - graduated from the International Cidesco Riga School of Cosmetics, obtaining the qualification of a beautician
- 2018 – 2021 - a dental nurse in a dental clinic in United Kingdom
- 2019 - graduated from dental school and qualified as a dental nurse in London, UK
Provides consultations, implements therapy and dynamic follow-up in the event of surgical, proctological and phlebological diseases in adults. Provides services covered by insurance companies and fee-based services.
Provides following services to the patients:
- Diagnostics and treatment of proctological diseases (haemorrhoids, rectal fissures, fistulas, polyps, condylomas, etc.);
- Diagnostics and surgical treatment of colon and rectal cancer (conventional and laparoscopic surgical treatment);
- Endocrine surgery (thyroid gland, parathyroid glands, adrenal glands);
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic abdominal surgery (laparoscopic holecystectomy, appendectomy, splitting of addhesions, reconstructive surgery for inguinal hernia);
- Conventional inguinal, umbilical, linea alba and postoperative hernias.
Provides consultations of a nutritionist. Works with both adults, children and young people, helping to create healthy eating habits and providing the necessary knowledge to understand their importance in everyday life. Provides only extended consultations (1.5 h). During the consultation, a detailed anamnesis is learned about the client's nutritional habits, health status (including the interpretation of laboratory analysis), lifestyle, and based on this, recommendations are given for the achievement of each individual's goals.
- weight loss and weight gain;
- reducing fatigue after illness (Covid-19, flu, etc.) or nutrient deficiency;
- nutritional advice for autoimmune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile arthritis, psoriasis/psoriatic arthritis, multiple sclerosis, Crohn's disease, etc.);
- nutritional recommendations in cases of digestive tract diseases (irritable bowel syndrome, gluten intolerance, gastritis, constipation, etc.);
- perioperative nutrition (before and after surgery);
- nutrition during the rehabilitation period - after bone fractures, joint or muscle injuries;
- nutritional recommendations for oncological diseases;
- nutritional recommendations for Lyme disease;
- anti-aging nutrition for seniors.
In addition, the specialist also interprets the patient's microbiome analysis (analysis results must be sent at least a week before the consultation).
- Member of the Latvian Association of Diet and Nutrition Specialists
- Founder of personalized nutrition start-up SIA "Valens Nutri".
- Since 2021 - nutritionist at "Veselības centrs 4" (Health center 4) branch "Anti-Aging Institute"
- Since 2019 - lecturer at Riga Stradins University
- 2017 - graduated from inter-university (LU, RSU, LLU) academic master's study program "Nutrition Science"
- 2015 - graduated from Riga Stradiņš University's professional bachelor's study program "Nutrition"
Consults in Latvian, English and German
- Provides nutritionist's consultations in case of various metabolic, cardiovascular diseases, cancer and other chronic and acute diseases.
- Advises children and adults in case of weight problems.
- Provides consultations in case of allergies (after consulting an allergy specialist).
- Advises women in pre- and postmenopause.
- Assesses eating habits and gives recommendations, makes nutrition plans to achieve goals.
Provides services covered by insurance companies and fee-based services.
Provides consultations of an Internal medicine physician. Diagnoses and treats various acute and chronic diseases. Gives recommendations on healthy lifestyle and diet, also in case of various nutrient deficiencies, metabolic diseases, weight correction, etc.
Carries out preventive examinations and health risk assessment.
Provides the services paid by insurance companies and fee-based services.