- Provides consultations,
- dynamic monitoring and treatment of skin, hair and nail diseases in both children and adults.
- Provides recommendations for disease prevention and skin care.
- Particular interest and education in the diagnosis of benign and malignant skin lesions.
Regularly updates knowledge and gives lectures at local and international conferences and congresses.
Provides both private and insurance company paid services. Communicates with patients in latvian, russian and english language.
- 2012. Professional Exchange in the Department of Dermatology at “Clinical Hospital Center Rijeka”, Croatia
- 2014 Doctor’s degree (MD) at Riga Stradiņš University, Faculty of Medicine
- 2014 Professional Exchange in the Department of Dermatology - rheumatology at “Le Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Dijon-Bourgogne”, France;
- 2015-2017 Resident dermatologist at “Derma Clinic Riga”
- 2015-2019 Assistant place executor at “Riga Stradiņš University” Department of Infectology and Dermatology;
- 2016 Cardiff University: An Introduction to Dermoscopy course
- 2014-2017 University of Latvia Dermatovenereology Residency Program
- 2017 Erasmus + exchange to Department of Dermatology and Venereology, University Hospital in Skåne, Sweden
- 2017- 2021 Doctoral studies at Riga Stradiņš University
- 2017-2022 Board certified dermatovenereologist at “Derma Clinic Riga”
- Since 2019 Assistant place executor at “Riga Stradiņš University” Department of Dermatology and Venereology
- Since 2020 Board certified dermatovenereologist at “Saldus Medicinas centrs” 2021 Riga Stradiņš University Research School for Young Lecturers
- Since 2021. Board member of Latvian Association of Dermatovenereologists Since 2017.
- Member of Latvian Association of Dermatovenereologists;
- Since 2016. Member of European Association of Dermato Oncology (EADO);
- Since 2016. Member of European Nail Society (ENS)
- Since 2015. Junior member of European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology;
- Since 2014. Member of International Dermoscopy Society;
- Certificate for the Best presentation at 16th Baltic Association of Dermatovenereologists Congress (Riga, Latvia, year 2020);
- Michael Hornstein Memorial Scholarship at 24th EADV Congress (Copenhagen, Denmark, year 2015);
- International Dermoscopy Society Travel Grant at 4th World Congress of Dermoscopy; (Vienna, Austria, year 2015)
The PhD topic – diagnostics and treatment of early stage squamous cell carcinoma of the skin.