At the age of 35 to 45, the changes in the body of a man become more obvious and affect several areas.
At this age period:
- The reduction in testosterone level starts (by ~ 1% per year);
- Andropause is possible after the age of 40;
- Bone density reduces;
- Sweating increases;
- Vision may deteriorate.
Regular health checks must become a part of a healthy life rhythm.
As metabolism slows down, the following can be frequently observed:
- Changes in body weight;
- Increase in the fatty tissue - especially in the abdominal area;
- A decline in muscle mass.
At this period, the type and intensity of training and physical activities must be reviewed and adapted.
The traces of aging become more obvious:
- Minor loss of hair and greying may occur;
- The wrinkles of the facial expression become more pronounced;
- Hair growth may occur in previously uncommon areas of the body (for instance, ears, nostrils, back, etc.)