Provides consultations on infectious and liver diseases. Diagnoses and treats various acute and chronic diseases. Provides recommendations on vaccination, as well as recommendations on preventive measures to be taken before traveling.
Provides services paid by patients and insurance companies.
- Since 2022 - infectologist, hepatologist at "Veselības centrs 4" (Health center 4) branch Anti-Aging Institute
- Since 2020 - specialist of the Interdepartmental Laboratory of Clinical Immunology and Immunogenetics of Riga Stradins University
- Since 2020 - doctoral studies in the Medicine program of Riga Stradins University
- 2019 – 2020 - studies at the Faculty of Continuing Education of Riga Stradins University, obtained the qualification of a hepatologist
- Since 2019 - infectologist at Riga Eastern Clinical University Hospital "Gaiļezers"
- Since 2015 – lecturer at the Department of Infectious Diseases of Riga Stradins University
- 2016 – 2019 – infectologist at Latvian Infectious Diseases Center of Riga Eastern Clinical University Hospital
- 2009 -2011 – intern doctor at Latvian Infectious Diseases Center of Riga Eastern Clinical University Hospital
- 2008 – 2016 – studies at the residency of the Faculty of Continuing Education of Riga Stradins University in infectology, obtained the qualification of an infectologist
- 2008 – graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Riga Stradins University, obtaining a medical degree
- Member of the Latvian Association of Infectologists and Hepatologists
- Member of the Latvian Medical Association
Specialist in massage, hydromassage, sauna/bath technology and body aesthetics.
Performs various types of massages, underwater massages, soap massages and algae massages, body treatments and modeling with SOTHYS and Bernard Cassière technologies and methods.
Provides paid services.
Performs hydrotherapy procedures (underwater massage, Charcot shower), therapeutic and classical massage, using various methods with an individual approach to each client.
- Since 2022 - Masseur at "Veselības centrs 4" (Health center 4) branch - preventive medicine clinic "Anti-Aging Institute"
- 2020 - Studied therapeutic massage at the International College of Cosmetology
- 2018 – Learned classical massage, classical facial massage at the international massage school "SAMANA"
- 1995 - Learned classical, point, segmental massage at the training center "Gamajun"
- In addition, she learned cryotherapy, hot stone massage
- Provides consultations and skin diagnosis for adults and teenagers from the age of 12.
- Provides skin treatments, works out an individual treatment and skin care program for adults and teenagers from the age of 15. Individual approach to each client.
- Provides treatments for problematic skins, skin cleansing, treatments for sensitive, dry, couperose, seborheic, and hyperpigmented skin, chemical peels (AHA, BHA), limphatic drainage, relaxing, and lifting facial massages, anti-age tratments, mesotherapy, biorevitalization, hardware treatments, skin calming and balancing treatments after laser manipulations.
- 2016 Riga Style and Fashion professional college
- 2016-2017 ''Ma-Beauty'' Ltd., beauty salon;
''Concordia Cosmetics'' Ltd., sale of professional cosmetics and beauty services.
- 2017-2022 ''Remedica'' Ltd., Institut Esthederm cosmetic brand trainer and beautician.
- 2021 International College of Cosmetology (ICC), course of ''Aesthetic Surgery and Mesotherapy''
Has completed Institut Esthederm training course in France, and have been certified brand trainer and beautician in Latvia for 5 years.
Provides fee-based services.
Performs various water therapy procedures:
Charcot shower for adults and children from the age of 14.
Charcot shower has a pronounced toning effect on the skin, subcutaneous tissue and muscles. Improves blood circulation, lymphatic drainage, metabolism and serves as one of the auxiliary techniques in the therapy of obesity and cellulite. The procedure has a positive effect on the nervous system, helps to relax, as well as improves well-being.
Scottish shower or contrast shower for adults and children from the age of 14.
Scottish shower helps strengthening the immunity, trains the walls of the blood vessels and invigorates. The procedure has a toning effect, it stimulates the functioning of the central nervous system and activates the protective capacity of the body. Scottish shower helps normalising the functioning of the vegetative nervous system, cardiovascular system, endocrine system, it helps in prevention of muscle spasms, as well as improves the elasticity of the skin.
Underwater massage for adults and children from the age of 7.
Underwater massage promotes the relaxation of muscles, improves blood supply to skin and skin tone. The haematopoietic system is stimulated, the function of sweat glands and sebaceous glands is stimulated. The procedure has a positive effect on the lymphatic system and lymph circulation, positively affects joints, their functions and ligamentous apparatus, reduces the consequences caused by stress and psycho-emotional overload.
Provides gastroenterologist consultations.
Provides paid and paid services of insurance companies.
Provides counseling, treatment and dynamic monitoring for endocrine disorders (diabetes, thyroid, pituitary, adrenal and metabolic disorders, and obesity) in adults. Performs preventive examinations, health risk assessment, general endocrine diagnostics, health check-up.
• Member of the Latvian Association of Endocrinologists
• Member of the European Society of Endocrinology
• Member of the Latvian Society of Hypertension and Atherosclerosis
• Member of the Latvian Osteoporosis and Bone Metabolism Diseases Association.
• Member of the Latvian Association of Internists
• Member of the Latvian Rare Diseases Specialists' Association
- Since 2021 - Resident in the specialty of endocrinologist at "Anti-Aging Institute" - the branch of "Veselības centrs 4" (Health Center 4)
- Since 2017 - Resident in the specialty of endocrinologist at Riga East Clinical University Hospital "Gaiļezers"
- Since 2017 - Riga Stradins University, Faculty of Residency, residency in endocrinology
- 2017 - Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Latvia, obtaining a medical degree
Provides services paid by insurance companies and patients.
Performs body aesthetic procedures, massages, including vacuum massage and therapeutic massages.
- Provides nutrition advice to adults on weight correction (reduction or increase), as well as nutrition advice in case of various diseases (digestive system, metabolism, cardiovascular, oncological) and nutrient deficiency.
- Creates individual nutrition plans.
- Provides recommendations on nutrition and healthy living to promote good health in the long run.
- Provides recommendations for the implementation of physical activities on a daily basis.
- Advises on nutrition in case of increased load and on the nutrition of athletes.
- Member of the Latvian Association of Diet and Nutrition Specialists.
Advises in Latvian and English.
Provides paid and paid services of insurance companies.
Advises in cases of various skin problems, including diagnostics and removal of skin growths. Makes hyaluronic acid and PRP injections to correct facial problems. Performs a wide range of laser therapeutic and laser surgical procedures for the correction of various skin conditions. Advises dermatooncological patients, performs excision biopsies (surgical removal).
- Member of Latvian Association of Dermatovenerologists.
- European Academy of Dermatovenerologists.
- International Dermoscopy Society.
- European Association of Dermato Oncology.
Provides services covered by insurance companies as well as paid services.