The healing power of water has been known and used since ancient times. Hydrotherapy or water healing is based on the beneficial thermal, mechanical and chemical effects of water or mineral water on the human body. The method is used for therapeutic, relaxation and beauty purposes. Hydrotherapy is very gentle, so it is also suitable for rehabilitation purposes - the effect on injured tissues is milder, but just as effective.
- improves blood circulation;
- improves immunity;
- promotes the body's regeneration processes;
- improves tissue metabolism;
- tones the skin;
- relaxes muscles;
- regulates blood pressure;
- reduces stress;
- provides an invigorating effect.
Hydrotherapy is a great way to bring a moment of peace and regain vitality in a busy daily life. The procedures do not interfere with the usual rhythm of the day and can become a pleasant part of a lunch break or afternoon.
Gold selection of hydrotherapy treatment is available to Anti-Aging Institute clients:
- charcot shover – for tone and firm body;
- underwater massage – for gentle effect, relaxation;
- Scottish shower – for immunity, tissue tone.