Intravenous vitamin (IV) cocktails are increasingly gaining popularity and approval of specialists worldwide. IV vitamin cocktail enables injection of the required vitamins, amino acids, electrolytes and other substances required by the body directly into the blood flow.
IV vitamin cocktails are an efficient means of detoxification that help recovering strength during the rehabilitation period after influenza infection, viral diseases, surgeries, as well as it is suitable as a means of prevention.
IV vitamin cocktails help in restoring energy and improving the quality of sleep, promote recovery after increased physical exertion (for instance, sports competitions), reduce stress, as well as delay the ageing process. The strengthening and invigorating effect of the product is experienced fast - as soon as after the first or the second procedure.
- The procedure ensures much higher absorption of vitamins and other components in the body.
- Immediate supply of strength and well-being.
- Rapidly relieves dehydration and compensates for the loss of vitamins.
PERFORMANCE OF THE PROCEDURE:
The consultation with the doctor and the submission of the required test samples is a mandatory pre-requisite for the performance of the procedure. The doctor, after the assessment of test parameters and the overall health condition of the patient, shall determine the optimum combination and number of elements.
The procedure may last from 0.5 to 2 hours.
IV VITAMIN COCKTAIL MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING VITAMINS AND MINERALS:
- Vitamin C – a potent antioxidant, which improves immunity and participates in the recovery processes of the body.
- Magnesium – a vitally necessary mineral that prevents cramps, strengthens bones and improves cardiac health, strengthens nervous system.
- B group vitamins – have anti-ageing effect, they favourably affect the cardiovascular health, as well as activity of endocrine and nervous system. They participate in cell metabolism processes.
- Glutathione – a potent antioxidant that protects cells against damage and affects almost all processes of the body.
- Potassium – regulates blood pressure and heart rate, normalises the pH of the body, reduces the risk of stroke and infarction.
- Zinc – improves immunity, participates in cell restoration processes, positively affects eye and skin health.
! The procedure requires a doctor's appointment and appropriate blood tests. The following tests should be performed prior to consultation: ferritin, Fe, B12, folic acid, Er, Hgb, Hct, MVC, MCHC, Leu, Neu, Ly, CRO / EGĀ, ALAT. Available Anti-Aging Institute.